Has promise from what I played, but my main issue is a lack of configurable controls right now. Hoping this is JUST a beta issue and it gets fixed later. I do NOT like the default control setup, as I’m not friggin left handed. In fact to be honest, I never use WASD controls in any game I play. I always use the arrow keys. :P
I just hope I don’t derp too much when I go back into Terraria inevitably and use Starbound’s control scheme and die as a result. :P
lol and mind you these things can be at least [as I know of] up to 16x the space shown above [or 256GB]. I’m not certain off hand if higher classes exist or not, but yeah… we’ll probably be having 1024GB/1TB SD Cards in the next… say 3-5 years. XD Hell we might be on the verge of it already, but 3-5 at the maximum.
EDIT: They do infact go up to at least 256GB, as shown here: http://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Professional-256GB-Memory-LSD256CTBNA600/dp/B0090BEWKY
Do note this one in particular is about $500 though. WAY more than the $11 average for a 16GB micro SD card and definately not worth it at the moment in my opinion. :P
I guess 512GB and 1TB cards aren’t as far off as even I expected. @_@
100 posts! >.> Yay for me. :P
Rest in peace, sweet prince :(
WTH NO. Why Winamp?! ;_; [off to download the final version before it all expires x.x]
Daedolon in #eduke32 is suggesting to convert to foobar2000. :P Considering it, since it seems to have customizable global keyboard shortcuts and it I guess it can support oddball music formats like NSF and SPC. >.>
But the jury’s still out on that one.
Rest in peace, sweet prince :(
WTH NO. Why Winamp?! ;_; [off to download the final version before it all expires x.x]
250 likes! O_O Yay me. >.>
So yeah, I’ve entered the realm of tablets/iWhatever. Not at my own insistance, but my mom’s. >.> She’s been wanting one for a few months now for when she goes off to her appointments, but yeah. <.<
Yeah, $118 more down the drain. You owe me $59 Mom, because I plan to use this stupid thing too. :P
The Obama administration announced that it will be bringing back a piece of SOPA legislation that would make streaming copyrighted material a felony.
Can you believe this shit? When we finally get one off our backs, they try and bring up another bill AGAIN. We already said no to the first one, so why do they think that this is any better?
For those of you who don’t know what SOPA is, it was a bill back in 2011 that the govn’t tried to pass that said that posting any copyrighted music or even COVERS of said music would be considered a felony. A. FELONY.
Sign the petition below, and let’s keep our internet the way we like it.
not only the action of posting covers would be a felony, but also making fanart and writing fanfiction. Please, guys. It only takes a moment to make an account and click a button. If you’ve ever made a cover, drawn fanart, or written fanfic, or enjoyed any of the above, PLEASE go sign this petition.
signal boost this shit
So if you’re in a fandom, you’re basically screwed. I don’t know how Tumblr hasn’t imploded because of this.
Some times I think that the stereotype of young people being apathetic is directly related to the fact that no one listens when we say ‘knock it off.’ Times like this, I think I’m pretty damn certain.
Actually, I forgot to comment about this.
The reason why Tumblr hasn’t imploded about this is because, well kids, people really ARE as stupid and apathetic as you think they are.
It takes some REAL coaxing to get people to care about things other than penises and cats and other trifling, unnecessary things that can survive perfectly capable without their gawking and cooing.
People in the masses are dumbasses.
Because not one person will take the time to sit down and think and actually READ what’s awfully important.
Let me break it down, followers for I feel most of you are perfectly capable, free thinking folks that actually has some life in the gray mater in your calcium husk.
- All that OTP, OT3, BFFships, shipping/armadas that you have accumulated over the years of really enjoying something and being a fan, it’s going to fucking disappear. All. Of. Your. Precious. Websites (some questionable, some popular, some obscure). That cater. To your kinks. About your favorite pairing. Will. FUCKING. D-I-S-A-P-P-E-A-R. Yes, fanfiction.net will go down. Adultfanfiction.net will go down (painfully). AO3 (archive of our own, for those who don’t know) will go down. ANY. AND. ALL. FANFICTION. WILL. D-I-S-A-P-P-E-A-R. And not only that, kids. The authors, probably totally innocent human beings (I use “innocent” very loosely), fans JUST LIKE YOU are now felons. That means, kids… FANFICTION AUTHORS. WILL BE GRADED. THE SAME WAY. A FELON WOULD. BECAUSE THEY SIMPLY ENJOYED SOMETHING SO MUCH THAT IT STIMULATED THEIR CREATIVE SPIRIT TO TAKE THE TIME AND BUILD UP THAT RESUME TO GAIN CARPAL TUNNEL BECAUSE THEY LOVE SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY EITHER TYPE IT OR PEN-TO-PAPER IT OR DO FUCKING BOTH.
- You know those… beautiful webcomics that sometimes caters to and blends in all of your favorite things? The one that immediately pops in my mind is Grim Tales From Down Below and PPG:D (all Snafu content). KISS THOSE GOOD-BYE. It’s going in the incinerator.
- Oh, also… I know most of you have favorite artists from around the art WWW world. I fucking love Blackstorm and I REALLY fucking love EarlGreyxx. Blackstorm makes by far the sexiest gotdamn IchiGrimm art I’ve ever seen in my life. EarlyGreyxx is a surgeon with Pokemon gijinkas (gijinkas = the humanization of animals/things). THEY TOO. WILL BE. LABELED. AS FELONS. FOR SIMPLY DOING SOMETHING THEY LOVE. WHICH IS CATER TO YOU (for they’re sharing this art for the world to see) AND CATER TO THEMSELVES (‘cause let’s face it, art is very selfish and self-fulfilling). IT. WILL. BE. I-L-L-E-G-A-L. Kiss all those art sites you believe to your heart of hearts to be better than deviantart INCLUDING deviantart that last kiss goodnight ‘cause they’re all gonna get fuckin’ buried. That includes e-shuushuu.net simply because it CARRIES the fanart.
- Take the time to watch this balloon, think how far this will balloon. You may think it won’t effect you. What about those MLP:FIM figurines you love so much made by somebody other than the folks who own MLP:FIM? IT’S GONE. Those gorge art pieces featuring you with somebody of fiction that you took the time and money to pay for? IT’S GONE (by the way, you’re probably gonna be considered a felon for simply promoting this art by buying it from the artist who is also now a felon). Those awesome cross-over pieces that circulate around Tumblr? Disney meets Pokemon? Digimon meets Attack On Titan? Pokemon meets EVERYTHING UNDER THE FUCKING BLACK SUN (and the glow cloud)? You will… never… see it… again… Plain and simple.
- DO NOT. EVEN. GET. ME. STARTED. ON. FUCKING. ROLEPLAYING WEBSITES.
Think of all those times when a simple fucking picture of your favorite thing brightened an otherwise shitty day.
Think of all those times fanfiction probably saved you from going to a deep and dark place that you felt you couldn’t escape, remember that little window of light making you smile through your tears.
Think of all those times role-playing simply in the same UNIVERSE as your favorite thing made you feel like you could fly if only for a moment.
But then again, since this won’t get nearly as much attention as a picture of a kitten or a vulture or a penis or vagina or whatever, I guess you don’t give a fuck.
And the government is gonna continuously prey on that fact: You don’t give a fuck.
Keep in mind kids, the ones who give less than a fuck than you is forever gonna be the gotdamn government.
Stay stupid, kids.
I don’t totally agree with how blunt people are calling kids stupid here, but if this is really all as true as it’s claimed, then F-no gov’t you are NOT getting your way this time. >_<
I am sick and fraggin tired of these polititards thinking they can shove this past us and that they can regulate an electronic entity of eldritch levels like this. The internet is not something law alone can control. It has become a monster well beyond what the creators intended, for better or worse. Piracy will not die simply because you pass a bunch of arcaic laws. Porn will not cease to exist because your ‘values’ urge you to make these laws. Fans will not stop developing content for their fandoms because you’re so anal over copyright laws. There’s such a concept as "not all laws are good and laws can also be used for malicious intent".
Seriously, we need to smack this law and all related ones down once and for all and make it clear no matter how many times they pull this, WE WILL CATCH IT AND WE WILL SHOOT IT DOWN IN GLORIOUS FLAMES. :P
Sorry for ranting, but I’ve long since was beyond my breaking point with this law and all it’s hellspawn and other supporters.
If you give even the slightest damn about any of these things above, sign the friggin petition and join other efforts to shut this thing down as soon as possible, no matter how pissed off you might get from having to deal with this stuff YET AGAIN. That’s exactly what these people behind this law want, is for us to get so pissed we give up. We need to let our displeasure with this get us more willing to kick them back over this. :P
EDIT: Adding more links to this for petitions, seen below. :P
Finally attempted a run on Extreme Mode of Duck Tales Remastered. I managed to win with 5 lives remaining, but had a pretty bad stumble early on in Translvania where I lost all but one of my four lives. >.>
I went Trans, Hima, Mines, Amazon and then Moon. I also died to Dracula Duck twice due to jackassery, but the final section I got in one try. @_@
But yeah, with that, that makes all 20 of the achievements completed. The first time I’ve ever bothered getting all achievements in any game of mine where they’re available. <_<
Note I am using the PC version, with only the keyboard. :P
Next goal: get to $100,000,000 or higher. :P
Progress: Reached goal of $101M [as of 3:15AM EST, 8/25/13]
Final Phase of Commission #9. Adding a background at last, after probably an entire month of wait. >.>
Now to explain this one: this background and the Ride Chasers are meant to represent the fact the girls are on EARTH, and not their native world from the Zenithia Trilogy right now. Basically they have a means to travel between both worlds in my project after a certain event.
The thing is, Earth’s time period is now in the 2300s, specifically, this would be at least 2307 AD or later, hence the more futuristic look. The reason for the Ride Chasers being around is something I’ll disclose some other time, but the idea for the commission itself was that at some point, the addedum of “girls just wanna have fun” popped into my head with them riding some really fast futuristic objects. And due to plot events, the Ride Chasers were a possibly means.
Of course, Debora, being competitive with her sisters [or at least Bianca as Flora/Nera is just cheerfully ignoring the jeers of challenge because she just wants to drive her bike her own way :P] decides to make a kind of ‘race’ out of it. >.>
The be honest, I wasn’t expecting the level of detail in the background as I got. I had been wondering why it had been taking so long for it to come out, but holy crapola that is a ton of detail. XD
I had considered having more characters be added onto the picture in the background, such as maybe X or Zero [yes, they would appear in here somewhere in this project too, even if only as sort of in and out cameos when Earth was involved in the plot (but it would be an essentially Maverick-less world due to plot alterations)] riding their own Chasers in the background, or maybe the girls’ other family members or friends on chasers, but I decided against it and decided to focus the last of my $ involved on the background instead. I think it was the better choice overall. >.>
For the next commission… well stay tuned. I don’t know yet what I’ll go for. Except it’s probably gonna be some kind of battle related idea. :P
Phase 4 of Commission #9 [all shading and bike effects]
For now this is finished, but a background and possible extra characters might come up in later Phases. :P
The two versions are mostly based around feet positioning, based on whether the ladies have their feet free or behind the foot guard [the reason for this option is mostly due to how there’s appearantly an option of this in the X series itself depending on the bike model. :P]
Bike on ladies! :D
Phase #3 of Commission #9 [colors]
Still not finished yet though. Some extra effects and a possible background to come. :P